[Sonar] Team Racing

Tim Krech Tim.Krech at chrobinson.com
Thu May 22 14:21:42 UTC 2008

Sonar Sailors - Tim Krech here - First time poster - Long time listener

The Calhoun Yacht Club will be hosting at Team Race Regatta in 420's on
June 21st and 22nd, all day Saturday, with last start happening before 1
on Sunday.

This would be great practice for those who attended the Team Race
regatta in Texas last year, and or would serve as the perfect
opportunity to educate the rest of the fleet as to the joys of team
racing.

To make sure College Sailors don't dominate the regatta they will be
enforcing a weight minimum of 870 a team or 290 a boat.  So grab a team
and get an education in team racing.

$150 per team, ($25 per sailor) Check it out at
www.midwestteamracing.org

P.S. I am not one to promote other peoples regattas, but since this is a
topic that has been discusses lately on the list serve and is the only
open team race regatta in the Midwest that I know of.... I thought it
would be appropriate for this audience.

Tim Krech - Category Development Leader - C.H. Robinson Worldwide -
Corporate Procurement & Distribution Services [CPDS] - Work:952-683-5012
- Cell:952-240-5255  - Tim.Krech at chrobinson.com
<mailto:Tim.Krech at chrobinson.com>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CH Robinson. CH Robinson accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

CH Robinson Worldwide, 14701 Charlson Road, Eden Prairie, MN, USA