[Sonar] Team Racing

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu May 22 15:37:32 UTC 2008

Tim,
I'm proud of you that you would support another
clubs regatta.  All of us racing sailors are in
this port together and SHOULD support the others.
Bert Foster, Skipper
Paralympic Team Captain Hook
19150 Park Ave
Wayzata, MN 55391
h 952-473-2240
w 952-544-1100
c 612-281-9999
<http://www.paralympicteamcaptainhook.org/>www.paralympicteamcaptainhook.<http://www.paralympicteamcaptainhook.org/>org

At 09:21 AM 5/22/2008, Tim Krech wrote:

>Sonar Sailors - Tim Krech here - First time poster – Long time listener
>
>The Calhoun Yacht Club will be hosting at Team
>Race Regatta in 420’s on June 21st and 22nd, all
>day Saturday, with last start happening before 1 on Sunday.
>
>This would be great practice for those who
>attended the Team Race regatta in Texas last
>year, and or would serve as the perfect
>opportunity to educate the rest of the fleet as to the joys of team racing.
>
>To make sure College Sailors don’t dominate the
>regatta they will be enforcing a weight minimum
>of 870 a team or 290 a boat.  So grab a team and
>get an education in team racing.
>
>$150 per team, ($25 per sailor) Check it out at
><http://www.midwestteamracing.org>www.midwestteamracing.org
>
>P.S. I am not one to promote other peoples
>regattas, but since this is a topic that has
>been discusses lately on the list serve and is
>the only open team race regatta in the Midwest
>that I know of
. I thought it would be appropriate for this audience.