[Sonar] New SAils WYC Sonar fleet #5

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 23:09:03 UTC 2008

Chris

I'm in for a new chute.

After about half a dozen pole poke holes and other snaggy rips,  especially when we were in a clear 2nd last weekend and tossed it on the downwind leg.... its time.

Looking up at my chute and seeing all of the ripstop tape on it, its amazing the similarities to an aging spinnaker can be to a Hollywood facelift.  Except in this case we just buy a new one!

This was the chute that I bought from Steve Shepstone had delivered from his personal delivery service (Melissa)  from his Cowes England Sonar World's victory.   Don't worry,  you guys will still see it when the wind is over 20knts. I'll still confuse Blake and Jered with what number to put down!

I'm including the main Sonar list in this response to get the snowball for the order rolling.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: Chris Fittipaldi <chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com>