[Sonar] Need help to launch Sonar #472 thursday PM

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 17:33:33 UTC 2008

Blair/Stewart:

6PM is fine.  There will definitely be someone around the club about then.    My cell number is 612-804-6956 and if you happen to get there and I'm not around,  I'll alert the fleet.  Also  (and this is for whomever helps you if its not me),  either Quebec's slip  (on D in front of the club) or the slip next to Azor is open.

As far as safety equipment goes,  its pretty much that everyone have a PFD,  and that there be one extra 'throwable'  device,  like a cushion type PFD on board.  I have an extra one collecting dust in my garage if you need it.  Paddle is a class requirement.   Bailer is a good idea and maybe a class requirement too.  Make sure your registration stickers are up to date.   I don't think they'll be any issues.

Don't bring you motor.   We'll tow you if needed unless you feel that you need it to maneuver around the docks.

Yes,   this will be a big change from PHRF to one-design!   You'll have a great time.

--
Thomas M. Brown

From: blairmagnus at magnus-buffie.mb.ca