[Sonar] Star of the North

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 14:16:22 CDT 2009

Blair:

You're more than welcome to join us again.

I'll be sending an email out to the WYC Sonar fleet to inquire about a boat to use.   As you know,  that was done last year with one of the other Gimli crews.

If you do use a boat from down here however,  you may want to still consider the option of you bringing your own sails.  That way you can be more sure of the condition.

We'll get back to you soon.

Thomas Brown