[Sonar] Openings Available in Sheboygan

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Wed Aug 26 14:21:27 CDT 2009

Hans,
We have 18 people signed up and paid.  In that group there are many
skippers, as can be seen from the list.  Brenda Gensch would like to
go, but we didn't have a position for her.  My wife Carmella is
coming and could sail Friday and Saturday, but she is going to
replace my jib trimmer on Sunday, as he has a emergency that he has
to leave Saturday night.

I'm copying Brenda so if she can go we have one extra and enough
skippers so one of our guys could skip one of your team's boats and
you need to find 1-2 crew.  I'm also copying some others who may
decide to come at the last minute.  Let's see what happens. :-)

If someone gets this and wants to go, rides are available and hotel
beds are available or maybe Hans can put you up in a private home.
IF INTERESTED IN GOING TOMORROW, PLEASE EMAIL HANS DIRECTLY AND COPY ME.

Regards,
Bert Foster, Skipper
Paralympic Team Captain Hook
19150 Park Ave