[Sonar] UP Date On Sonar Mast Plan

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Tue Dec 15 16:23:19 CST 2009

Hi All,

We currently have 6 takers at the $200 level.  I
assume people want to do this before the end of
the year so they get the tax deduction for this
year.  At the current 6 people it will take $500,
but if we get 10 people, it will be $300.  What do you think?

The New Plan:
10 people make a tax deductible donation of $300
to my 501C3 "Team Captain Hook".   I will buy the
mast for the team and store it on the side of my
house under the eves.  If someone breaks their
mast, they can have that one for the then current
price of a new Sonar mast.  I will then replace
that mast with a new one so as to always have one
available.  There is a chance that either Marty
or I could pick up the new mast when we travel
east and avoid the freight costs, which someone
told me is over $1,000 and can be more if it has
to be crated and if not some have arrived damaged.

Bert