[Sonar] WYC Owned Sonars and J-22

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Tue Dec 15 18:10:19 CST 2009

Hi Sonar Sailors
I thought I would pass along to you an email from Commodore Dallas
Johnson involving match and team racing.  I believe this will happen
at the WYC as soon as we get the Contract For Deed on the new
property paid off, because we will then have the revenue from the new
docks to make improvements to the club including the program
below.  I'm working on both and believe we can get that done.
Regards,
Bert