[Sonar] 2 Subjects to Think About

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:50:20 UTC 2009

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on the 2010 NAs.  Has Geneva also put in
a bid to have this race?
With regards to Dry Sailing, I would like to know what boats are interested
in converting to a boat lift.  I know I am not.

Is there another boat beyond 757 that would take advantage of this?  Gusto,
Surly Angel, Encore, Sesame St are the boats that I have see travel to other
regattas.  Any interest from them in this change?

Mark

Mark