[Sonar] From Hans Graf

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 03:27:03 UTC 2009

I was going to bring this up at the Saturday party but alas,  didn't make it there.

Hans Graf from the Sheboygan fleet,  where they have 11 new Sonars for principally match racing,  is seeing if there is interest in match racing and some inter fleet competition with Wayzata.

Now would be about the right time of year to generate interest and put together resources for this.

While those of us who went to Galveston would agree,  we had a great time with the team racing format,  but I'm not so sure we can get 6 Sonars out on a consistent basis.   However two Sonars,  perhaps on a biweekly basis,  I could see that could be more doable.

I could envision that this could wrap up with a invitational either or to or from Sheboygan later in the summer.

I also could envision perhaps a biweekly,  Tuesday evening venue.

Is there interest?

--
Thomas M. Brown