[Sonar] Fwd: Tally Ho On Snow

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 18:36:00 CST 2009

Subject: Tally Ho On Snow

Saturday, January 31. A bunch of us are getting together for the Lantern Loppet and then a get together at Uptown Famous Dave's, next to where they'll put snow on the streets for the City of Lakes Loppet.

Lantern Loppet is at 6:30 and its 5K. I'm making a reservation for 8:00. Let me know if I should save a seat for you.

http://www.cityoflakesloppet.org/

Dallas, I know right where that picture for the race was taken. The first time I did that hill was for the JOT in 1974...I can tell you right were to put your tripod.

Thomas Brown