[Sonar] Match Race Mondays

WYC Match Racing wyc at yrugl.org
Mon Jun 15 14:44:44 CDT 2009

On Jun 15, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Dan McNamara wrote:

Monday the 15th (today) we will be teaching new Match Racers. Meet at
the club about 6, we will be working on starts. The goal is to get new
boats into the WYC Match Racing Program.  You only need your old sails
and one or two crew. We will get an experienced Match Racer on your
boat to help teach you.

If you have a boat and need crew, Email Dan at wyc at yrugl.org.

If you do not have a boat and would like to crew, Email Dan at wyc at yrugl.org
.

If you are new to Match Racing please read the Rules, Appendix C and
the Call Book they can all be found under Rules at http://www.yrugl.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11
. Then look at the other posts in the learning and drills section
especially:
http://www.americascup.com/en/acclopaed ... /index.php Look on the
Right side for info on most match racing maneuvers and topics. Like:
Dial Ups, Circles, Hooks...

If you would like to learn how to Match Race, This is the time!

Hope to see you there!