[Sonar] Team Race Seminar This Friday 6 to 8:30 @ Lunds

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Mon Jun 15 20:13:02 CDT 2009

Hi Signed up Team Racers and Others,

We have 1 or 2 open spots as the Canadian sailor who was interested
in putting a crew together didn't send me any money, and I added Leonard.

Blake is giving us a seminar on the rule, tactics, strategy, and
drills of team racing.  The Wayzata Lunds has a nice community room
and Have it reserved from 6:00 until 8:30 this Friday.  Lunds has
great food, so come early, buy some dinner and come to the Community
Room.  Bring some beer if you want.

Marty suggests:  to get a head start, check out these web
sites:              http://www.sailingeducation.com/tools.html Within
the above site, they'll have links to the following, which are also
worth
seeing.              http://homepage.mac.com/sailing/CTR2005.html
         http://www.sailingeducation.com/tools/legler_jargon.pdf

  I know some can't come, but we will get the information down and
can practice on the water later.

Please let me know if you will be there

Regards,
Bert