[Sonar] Happy Hours has been sold, let's welcome the new owners!

Chuck Bangasser chuck at besttechnologyinc.com
Fri May 1 12:28:57 CDT 2009

Please join me in welcoming the new owners of Happy Hours, Eric Stich, his wife Mae, and their WYC sailing school scholars, Sam (13) and Frank (9.)  Eric has raced on Ensigns at WYC in the 80's and more recently Hobies.  This is a very good fit for them and for our fleet as they are competitive and have young, well trained crew that will take the helm soon with very high expectations!

Also, my previous crew from Happy Hours is now looking for boats to crew on.  I have THREE very solid, knowledgeable crew looking for Sonars to crew on Thursdays and Sundays.  Email me if you need crew and I will connect you with Nic, Chris or James.

Chuck