[Sonar] Snack schedule - post-race Sundays

Martin Fossen martyfossen at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 21:03:29 CDT 2009

Hello Fleet 5,

Captain Mark volunteered to kick off the snack program so we'll start with his number and go up, and over.  A couple boats are not on the list.  #41 Dave Olson doesn't race Sundays.  I left 311 off since Warren, once again, volunteered to coordinate the fleet's contribution to the B-series party.  This also allows the number of snack days and the number of boats to work out evenly, unless I missed something.

Once again, I'd appreciate it if you could simply swap with someone if the date you landed on doesn't work for you.

5/10  239  Mark K.
5/17  370  Chris C.
5/24  371  Bec and JR
5/31  391  Fossens
6/7   464  Slighs
6/28  757  Bert
7/19   22  Joe B.
7/26   24  Ernie
8/2    25  Olmsteads
8/16   40  Tom B.
8/23   69  Dan H.
8/30  113  Noreens
9/6   159  Eric and May?  (do I have the names right?)
9/13  200  Greens
9/20  231  John G.

Thanks,
MF