[Sonar] Sonar Team Racing & Clinic August 28-29-30-2009

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Wed May 6 17:49:15 CDT 2009

Hi Sonar Sailors,
Attached is the spreadsheet of paid and those that expressed interest
in coming.  We have 18 on the list and if all 18 sent in checks we
would be full.  However, we are giving the Canadians some more time
to recruit a full team of  9 and Ken Kelly, the Canadian Paralympic
Champion, and Rick Doerr, USA Paralympic Champion and Paul Tingley
the Canadian Paralympic Bronze medalist in China, more time to send
in a check for $133 per sailor,

Blair & Fred:  are you:
    *  intending to recruit a full Canadian team,
    * are the two of you sailing in one boat together
    * do you each want a boat and me to fill in crew for you
    * something else?
Regards,
Bert

Bert Foster, Skipper