[Sonar] Sheboygan Team Race Clinic & Regatta

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu May 28 14:18:04 CDT 2009

Hi Team Race Sailors,

It looks like there are 6 Canadian sailors in two boats and 12 WYC
sailors going to Sheboygan which adds up to the 18 sailors needed.

Alternates
If additional sailors want to go, let me know.  They may be able to
sail on the Sheboygan Team, if there are openings.
Housing
I'm checking on housing in with the OA in Sheboygan.  Will let you
know when I know more.

Skippers Note
    * The skipper doesn't have to be the at helm, but he is in charge
of the borrowed boat.
    * The NOR requires the Skipper to have a credit card with $500
available for a damage deposit.  With this being a low key learning
event, I would expect there be no contact or damage.
    * In the NOR the skipper of each boat must be a member of US
Sailing or CYRU.  I think all sailors should be members of and
support their respective National Organizing Authority for the
benefit of our sport.
Regards,
Bert

Bert Foster, Skipper