[Sonar] Match racing?

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Fri May 29 10:04:27 CDT 2009

If there's enough momentum for 3 other Sonar's  to go out on Monday night for the match racing,  I'll bring Tally Ho! out.    The word is that Marty is asking for the same so that reduces the need down to 2 Sonars.

This next Monday is supposed to be completely the start process,  which after my oops last night with the rules,  I can certainly take all of the help I can get.  : (

Also,  this would be useful practice for the Sheboygan team racing event in August  (not the same of course,  but useful)

Thomas Brown