[Sonar] Good team/match scenario recreation software

tbrown9163 at comcast.net tbrown9163 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 13:29:48 CDT 2009

I've found some interesting software that seems to be very useful for recreating team/match racing scenarios. It does boat tracks, sail trim positions, mark locations, 3 boat length zone markings and animations...and its free (Opensource)

I've attached a scenario that I actually have a question about for Bert etc.

When I have time, I've got 2 or 3 other scenarios I'll put together from Sheboygan that are still vivid (although maybe not quite accurate!) in my mind.

Here's the download location:

http://boats.berlios.de/ I virus checked the download and it checks out although there doesn't seem to be a Veritas signature with it.

Its a little bit buggy, in that sometimes it terminates for no apparent reason so you'll want to save your work often when creating stuff.

Thomas Brown