[Sonar] Sonar Sailing Survey

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 19:34:16 CDT 2009

I got the message below from sonar.org I assume.  If you have not
gotten one you are welcome to use the link below if you want to
provide input.

The International Sonar Class Association is conducting a survey
regarding your interest in winter sailing in Sonars, and your response
would be appreciated. We will use the information provided strictly
for the promotion of Sonar sailing and to try to make the Class
Sanctioned and other supported events more interesting to the majority
of class members.

If you know of anyone who is a Sonar sailor who would like to complete
the survey but did not receive an invitation they can fill out the
survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=XLaTwV2leAdc8v_2fb2B4wjQ_3d_3d

Thanks for your participation!

--
Mark