[Sonar] FYI: Canadian Sonar Info

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Wed Oct 28 12:12:00 CDT 2009

Hi Sonar Fleet #5,
I sent the Winnipeg Sonars the below.  There Fleet is coming
along.  They now have 4 boats and want to field a full team of 3
boats 9 Sailors at Sheboygan, SOTN, and WYC Team Race Regatta.  This
may make towing 4 Fleet # 5 boats really necessary, if WYC has 18
sailors who want to go to Sheboygan.
Regards,
Bert
PS: Don't forget to send me your comments on the 2010 plans.