[Sonar] Final C series Race

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:42:59 CDT 2009

There seems to be some confusion about whether or not there will be a final
C series race at 2pm on Sunday September 20th for the Sonar fleet.
I  must confess that I am one of the people who is confused.

Since it is on the schedule and we have not discussed canceling it for our
fleet (that I know of) I was assuming that we would sail the race.

The conflict is that the trophy presentations and refreshments for the Star
of the North regatta are also scheduled for 2pm.

Is there anyone planning on racing the final C series race?  Let me know
your opinions if you had planned on racing Sunday and cannot be present to
discuss this Thursday (tomorrow) as a group.

--
Mark