[Sonar] Pull Out Party Saturday October 24 late afternoon until....

Chris Fittipaldi chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 08:08:52 CDT 2009

All,

I would be happy to host a Pull Out " party at my place on Saturday October 24, 2009.

I will provide a main dish of  Minnesota Chicken Wild Rice Stew, maybe a Chili some beer and seasonal delectables such as Apple Pie and other treats.

If everyone brings a dish to share, we can recap the season and try to figure out exactly why Liberty is so fast!!!

All are welcome to attend

Let me know

http://mail.yahoo.com