[Sonar] Pull Out Party Saturday October 24 late afternoon until....

Brenda Gensch Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org
Fri Sep 25 08:30:41 CDT 2009

I blame it on our fearless captain and our on board prayer warriors who can often be heard muttering "Oh Lord help us" right before they pull a line, move the pole or take a brief swim;)

Brenda Gensch
Compensation Consultant
Children's Hospital and Clinics
Minneapolis, MN  55404
612-813-8132
Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org

>>> Chris Fittipaldi <chris_fittipaldi at yahoo.com> 9/25/2009 8:08 AM >>>
All,

I would be happy to host a Pull Out " party at my place on Saturday October 24, 2009.

I will provide a main dish of  Minnesota Chicken Wild Rice Stew, maybe a Chili some beer and seasonal delectables such as Apple Pie and other treats.

If everyone brings a dish to share, we can recap the season and try to figure out exactly why Liberty is so fast!!!

All are welcome to attend

Let me know

http://mail.yahoo.com

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.