[Sonar] Splash in Party!

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Sat Apr 10 10:10:13 CDT 2010

Hi all,
Carmella and I will come.  We should have a short meeting.  It would
be embarrassing if the Sonar Fleet was the only WYC Fleet that didn't
have "Official Fleet Special Rules" approved and posted by the Chair
of the RC on the Official WYC web site.  Can someone write up what we
approved last year.

I will also, give you and update on what going on with the city and
the foundation.

Regards,
Bert