[Sonar] No Sheboygan Team Race Event in 2010

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Sat Apr 10 10:42:33 CDT 2010

Hi All,
I'm sorry to report that Sheboygan has canceled the Team Racing Event
for 2010 because they are to busy holding US Sailing events and Olympic events.

Attached is the 2010 WYC Race Schedule.  If there is room to hold an
internal Fleet #5 Sonar Team Race regatta, maybe give it
consideration.  You might consider inviting WYC members from other
fleets to come crew on your boats at such a regatta.  I could be a
Friday Saturday event or a one day event on Saturday.  I think we
could get the umpires in training to do a little umpiring...MAYBE.

Somebody needs to make up the flags for Team Racing for the boats and
the umpire boats.  You should use them in all your practises and we
will need them for the fall Team Race Regatta.

Regards,
Bert