[Sonar] Star of the North & Team Race Regatta

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Tue Aug 31 13:12:21 CDT 2010

Hi Blair,
You are not only welcome but strongly encouraged
to come to both regattas.  We hope the Canadians
can bring 3 Sonars and have an all Canadian team
for the team race regatta.  Part of the reason
for scheduling the regattas back to back was the
hope of getting more Canadian boats to SOTN and
to develop a team racing program with the
Canadian Sonar group.  Fred can tell you how much
fun the team racing is from his Sheboygan experience.

Come Thursday Sept 23 with your boat.  Sail in
the WYC Thursday evening race at WYC in the
Bay.  Race SOTN Fri.-Sat-Sun.  Leave your boat at
WYC, rigged and in the water.  Either drive home
to work >:-o, work on line here, or play :-)
here.  Then sail the team race regatta 10-1-2-3.  Pull boat and drive home.

I just received confirmation that the Sonar North
American Championship will be at the WYC Sept
23-24-25 2011 and the team race regatta will be
the next weekend.  Make your plans. :-)

If you guys can only bring 2 boats, we will be
able to get a 3rd Sonar to join you team for the
team races as we did in Sheboygan.

Let me know what you all want to do.

Regards,
Bert