[Sonar] bowling

CHERYL SCHWEISS cschweiss at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 11:15:23 CST 2010

Hello everyoneWe have about 18 people for bowling and dinner so far. Thanks to everyone who has RSVP'd. It should be a lot fun and a chance to catch up with your fellow sailors. We have room for up to 60 people for bowling.  If you haven't responded yet, let me know. Bring your captain, bring your crew, bring your friend who may be interested in sailing!
5:00 in the Atrium for drinks/dinner7:00 free bowling for everyonePark Tavern, 3401 Louisiana Ave S, Saint Louis Park
Cheryl Schweiss