[Sonar] LOWISA 45 Advance Registration is now open on the website till July 1st via PayPal. Every boat registering online get a free Mount Gay Hat or Shirt

Rob Eby saillowisa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:30:11 CDT 2010

*LOWISA 45 Advance Registration is now open on the website till July 1st via
PayPal. Registration goes up by $25 after the deadline*.  *Every boat
registering online get a free Mount Gay Hat or Shirt.*  www.lowisa.org will
provide you with all the information you need. Sailing instructions,
courses, event schedules, photographs of past events, and links to sites of
interest can be found there.   If you do not want to use PayPal, email us at
sailowisa at gmail.com and we can provide you with details on paying by check.

* *

*LOWISA Refer a Friend Contest. * Convince a friend who has not participated
in the past three years, to join LOWISA as a Racer or Cruiser and we will
enter your name in a draw for free registration.  Email us at
saillowisa at gmail.com with your boat name and the boat name of your new
recruit.   Good luck!

*LOWISA Youth Program.*  We would like to thank a new sponsor, Magnus &
Buffie Charted Accountants <http://www.magnusbuffie.ca/wp>, for their help
in establishing the* *new LOWISA Youth Program. As part of this exciting
program, boats skippered and crewed by sailors 18 years and younger will
have their LOWISA registration reduced to $100. Email us at *
saillowisa at gmail.com* to register.

*The LOWISA Arctic Glacier Youth Dinghy Regatta* will be hosted out of RLWYC
on Sunday, August 1st. RLWYC has generously offered Optis and 420s for
participants that don’t want to transport their own boats. It’s free to
enter, great food and beverages will be provided at no cost, and the racing
and camaraderie promise to be terrific. Notice of Race and Sailing
Instructions will be posted on *www.lowisa.org*.

*Cruise Week*  For those traveling to Lake of the Woods for LOWISA and want
to extend their time on the lake,* Cruise Week will be taking place from
July 23rd to July 30th.*  Historically this event has been organized by
LOWISA, but for the past few years Northern Yacht Club has taken
responsibility for hosting this wonderful week on the lake.  Stay tuned, we
will email out updates as we have more details.  Registration and
information will be available on the *Northern Yacht Club
*website<http://www.northernyachtclub.blogspot.com/>in June.
*Click for a slide
show<http://northernyachtclub.blogspot.com/2009/08/nyc-cruise-week-2009.html>
* *of last year’s Cruise week, and imagine the fun you will have…*

* *

*Trophies * Those with trophies from last year, please remember to bring
them back and drop them off at registration.  If you are not able bring
them, please email us at saillowisa at gmail.com and we will make arrangements
to get them prior to registration.  We need your help. We’re still missing a
few trophies. If you know the whereabouts of one, or have one, please let us
know.

Visit us at *www.lowisa.org*, find us on Facebook "saillowisa", email at *
saillowisa at gmail.com*.

Please pass this on to anyone you think maybe interested.

Cheers,
Fred Finlayson and Rob Eby