[Sonar] World Cup in Excelsior

JULIE A. SCHAEFER julieschaefer at msn.com
Wed Jun 16 14:15:50 CDT 2010

Something to share with Chris Fittipaldi --

Jake O'Connor's Public House Excelsior Saturday we will have "The Cellar" rockin' for USA vs England in World Cup Soccer in Hi-Def on our flat screens! Come watch all the excitement live from South Africa!! GO USA!!!

--
Julie Schaefer
Lexmodus HR, providing sure decisions through hiring transparency.