[Sonar] Missing Mount Gay Rum Banner

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Wed Jun 16 22:10:17 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

We had four Mount Gay Rum Banners decorating the venue for the Star of the
North Regatta last September.  After the regatta, I took down 3 of them, but
was unable to reach the one above the ice machine, and left it for later
removal.  Well, it disappeared and I need it returned.  It was borrowed, and
the person  from whom I borrowed it had borrowed it from someone else.

If the missing banner found its way to your house, please return it to the
yacht club within the next few days.  You can put it on the high shelf in
the storage room, no questions asked.  Thank you!

Carmella