[Sonar] WYC Disabled Sailing Team May be For You

Gordon Manning gbmanning at juno.com
Fri May 21 08:47:21 CDT 2010

Hi Bert and sailors,
I think this news is wonderful.  This event promotes WYC and Chicago Yacht Club.  Any sailing experience with Betsy Alison is a great chance in a life time of fun, challenging sailing. Participating in the NACC seems like a "step up" for any sailor, and Chicago is so close compared to many other locations around the country.  I believe the decisions that have been made will increase the Sonar fleet participation, and I cannot wait to learn the results.
Fair winds with following seas,
Gordon Manning
New crew on "Sesame Street"