[Sonar] Boat looking for a skipper and crew

Brenda Gensch Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org
Fri Sep 3 09:04:29 CDT 2010

Mark is out of town this weekend but Liberty is still available for the training events.

She will need a skipper and one additional crew member for the Saturday Morning, Saturday Afternoon and Sunday Morning training sessions.

Let me know if you are interested and I will try to sort it out in advance.  If people are not sure of their availability this holiday weekend we can sort it out just prior to the training sessions.  I will be at the club.

Brenda

Brenda Gensch
Compensation Consultant
Children's Hospital and Clinics
Minneapolis, MN  55404
612-813-8132
Brenda.Gensch at childrensmn.org

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.