[Sonar] Sonar Training This weekend Schedule

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Fri Sep 3 11:04:21 CDT 2010

Hi All
Good meeting last night.
The Plan
John Powell will run the training.  I will be taking up a collection
for John at some point.  Charlie Luke will video from the coach
boat.  Arrive at the club at the time specified and we will organize
the plan for that session.  We will be on the water about 2 hours and
come in for a debrief with video and a white board with magnetic
boats.  We will have lunch between morning and afternoon
sessions.  Bring you lunch or we will order pizza.  Owners come with
or without crew and crew come without your regular boat as we can mix
and match to get everybody on the water learning.

Beth Rosenberger will come Sunday morning and Helm Mark's green boat
with his crew.   JR has 2 guests who will come to learn the
Sonar.  Others are welcome.

Schedule
Friday no training, Sonar party about 5:30 or so.
Sat at 9 am, two sessions Sat , lunch in between.
Sun starts at 10 am, one session, lunch, then champ race.
Mon starts 10 am, one session, then we are done.

Respond to JUST ME what sessions you plan to attend and we will try
to do a little organizing ahead of time.

Regards,
Bert

Bert Foster, Skipper
Paralympic Team Captain Hook