[Sonar] Team Racing regatta

Mark Kochendorfer markoch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:05:03 CDT 2010

Anyone with an interest in participating in the team racing regatta October
2nd and 3rd in Wayzata Bay as skipper or crew please contact John Sligh
jsligh(at)earthlink.com.  Or talk to him at the club.

This promises to be a very exciting and unique opportunity for us as a fleet
and individuals sailors to experience this type of racing.  We have had some
fun on our own, but with actual starting lines and finish lines and umpires
it will be even more exciting.

A lot of effort is going into putting this on so please make an effort to
participate.  If you cannot do the entire weekend do half.  If you can't
come--then volunteer your boat.

If this becomes an annual event then our fleet really benefits, so please
contact John as soon as possible and let him know what you will be able to
do.

--
Mark