[Sonar] Sonar Ladies Night!!!

CHERYL SCHWEISS cschweiss at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 14:54:50 CDT 2010

If you are a female member of the Sonar fleet at WYC join us Sat evening!

There are a few of us getting together sat night-Sept 18th. We were planning on dinner at Sunset's at 7:30pm. Then we'll find or make up our own fun somewhere else. Chan was going to look for a band at Fletcher's or somewhere else. We are open to suggestions!

So far we have
Chandra, Cheryl S, Cheryl B, Kathy F, Liz S, Gail

?????????? Sarah O, Brenda, Shelly

People can come for dinner and/or dancing. Call if you want to join us later.

Email me so I can have an idea for reservation at Sunsets.

Cheryl S