[Sonar] LOWISA 45 Survey

Rob Eby saillowisa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 13:14:46 CDT 2010

LOWISA 45 is now history and for those of you lucky enough to have been
there you’ll recall the Race Committee let you know that we wanted to do a
post event survey aimed at the continuing improvement of this great
tradition.

For those of you who weren’t able to attend we are interested in your
opinions as well. To that end you’ll find two questionnaires.

Click here <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9NCZW5D>for those who were with us
in 2010.

Click here <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9NR6V8Q>for those who couldn’t
make it this year.

Even if you never been on LOWISA we’d like your input.

Both are short and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. Please take the
time to respond. It’s very important to hear from every single person who
has an interest in the regatta.

We plan to keep the survey open for responses until September 30th 2010.

Thanks for your input.