[Sonar] Team Race Regatta Needs Volunteers

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Sat Sep 18 16:58:59 CDT 2010

Hi Sonar Team Race Sailors and Non-Team Race Sailors and non-sailors,

The 1st WYC Team Race Regatta is fast approaching, Oct. 1-2-3.
The J-24 U-Gotta Regatta is joining us to both regattas that weekend
and share the social, but we are on our own for Friday and need a few
volunteers.  We, also, need a few to help the J-24 "social machine"

Jobs to be done.

Thursday, September 31th, someone to sit at the registration table,
         4:00 to 6:00     _____________________________
         6:00 to 8:00     _____________________________

Make Box Lunches (EST 10-18) before Racing Friday morning.  Fixings
will be there

Breakfast set-up and clean-up (7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.)
Friday          ____________________________

Friday Social Hour clean up  (2 people)   ________________________,
__________________________,

Saturday Dinner clean up  (2)   _________________________,