[Sonar] Produce Needs for SOTN

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Mon Sep 20 14:32:08 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Last year, we were able to save some $$ by reaping the harvest from some
sailors' gardens.

We need tomatoes again, but I think the tomatoes arrived early and are now
gone.  Anyway, let me know if yours are still going strong and you wish to
share.

I also need LOTS of zucchini.  If you have it, you know who you are.  My
recipe calls for 3 small zucchini, and I am multiplying it by 20.

Last, but not least, we need fresh basil.  It is for Saturday's dinner, so
best if it's not picked till Thursday or Friday at the earliest.

Let me know if you can supply any of these things asap, because I am
shopping on Thursday.  Bring to the club on Thursday night.

Thank you!

Carmella Foster

Chairperson

Star of the North Regatta