[Sonar] Sign Up For the 1st WYC Team Race Regatta

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Wed Sep 22 11:09:18 CDT 2010

Hi All,
The NOR and Registration form is on line at
http://wyc.org/sonar/TeamRacing/2010WYCTeamRacingInvitational/tabid/1227/Default.aspx
.

Sonar Owners
If you have your crew set for the regatta, register the boat and
include who they are and a check for $150.  If you have a Sonar, but
can not sail the regatta, give it to your crew.

Crew
If your Skipper doesn't team race, but you want to give it a try,
sign up as a lone crew without a crew position.  We will put you on a
boat.  We are going to favor Sonar Sailors who sign up by
Thursday.  Then we are going to open it up to other fleets to supply
crew.  Go to the link, print the Registration form, complete it and
mail it to me with a check for $50 (includes meals, adult beverages,
etc) or bring it to the Club This Thursday.

I would like to have all the Sonar Fleet #5 who want to sail in this
regatta registered by Thursday.  Then we can determine what else we
need to do to have 2-3-4 teams.

Regards,
Bert