[Sonar] Sign Up For the 1st WYC Team Race Regatta

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:39:43 CDT 2010

I just want to echo Bert's comments.....
It would be fantastic to see the whole fleet involved in the event.
For boat owners you don't necessarily need to skipper or even take your boat
out ... come crew!!!
Crew if you normal skipper not taking your boat out sign up anyway.

If for some reason you are mailing your entry Thursday send a quick email
off to Bert so that we make sure you are included!

A Few Comments About Our Team Racing Regatta;
1)  Its exciting!!! and Yaaa it can be a little uncomfortable as the goals
are a little different from fleet racing.  That's what makes it exciting...
its 3 on 3 not 1 against all .....
2)  Sailing is a about continually learning. Team Racing will
accelerate what you learn about Tactics, Boat Handling, Rules, Teamwork ....
trust me Team Racing will make you a better sailor!

If you are is sitting on the fence give me a call I will help you over ....

J.R.