[Sonar] Saturday

Gail Klein gail.l.klein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:15:06 CDT 2010

I am sailing with Joe Becky in the morning. Hosting three of the Canadian
sailors in town for the Team Racing. I am around if anyone needs a backup
sailor, if the times don't overlap for afternoon. OR if you need for me to
help out or assist or anything, let me know. Perhaps the Canadians will
enjoy seeing Lamont Cranston at the Narrows later that evening, if you all
are not too tired.  Hey ladies...are we up for dancing again.. I am
volunteering to be a DD. We can meet at WYC. Who's game??