[Sonar] Saturday

J.R. johnrainaldi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:43:34 CDT 2010

Gale - ( assuming I read this correctly you are not avail Saturday
afternoon? )I believe we might have Tim K Saturday afternoon...

RE *Lamont Cranston*  http://www.thenarrowssaloon.com/index.html
Saturday, October 2 - Narrows Saloon, Navarre, MN 8:30-12:30
... while we can't reproduce the experience last time..... who's willing
to try??!!..........( just in case you missed it they are top of my list of
all time favorites )...
*Gale - I'm ALL IN*