[Sonar] Team Racing Opening up to Individual days

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Thu Sep 30 08:12:17 CDT 2010

Hi All,

The OA has concluded that the best way to sail this team race regatta
is to split up the experienced team racing sailors so they can be
assigned to boats with less experienced sailors.  This way those new
to team racing will have a faster learning curve.

We are also changing the required 3 sailors on a boat to 2, 3 or 4 as
assigned by the OA, so, we can introduce team racing to more
people.  We currently have 9 boats and about 27 sailors, but we can
put 4 on a boat and can have 36 sailors.  Cost is $20/day.  Check out
the web site at wyc.org/team

We are opening the regatta up to sailors who are not part of Sonar
Fleet #5.  If you have already registered with me you do not need to
respond to this.

If you want to try team racing email/call me ASAP with the days you
want to come.

Regards,
Bert

Bert Foster