[Sonar] Fleet cpt. mtg. highlights

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Sat Apr 30 21:00:53 CDT 2011

Whoever said comercial charter boats on Minnetonka have rightaway over
sailing vessels was wrong by any interpretation of the regs.

To say or encourage otherwise is simply dangerous.

I have words to describe mtka charterboat captains who say otherwise,
but I shall not use them in this forum.

Sent via mobile