[Sonar] Ryder shrouds

Howard Noreen howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
Fri Aug 12 06:31:05 CDT 2011

Thank you for taking the time to send this Mark!

Thanks -
Howard Noreen | FS and Public Sector Product Management | |[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC58B9.69E7E160] an Infor Affiliate | office: +1.651.767.6209 | mobile: +1.612.804.8498 | howard.noreen at us.lawson.com
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC58B9.69E7E160]<http://www.facebook.com/infor>
-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of Lawson Software, Inc.