[Sonar] Very good progress

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 22:21:02 CDT 2011

Today we had very good progress.  We weighed 13 boats.  The scale did not
break.  Only 6 boats still to be weighed. They are

25           Paul Harvener

41           David Olson

69           Dan Hollinger

137         Ken Stieers

391         Marty Fossen

424         Allison Hubel

Only 6 masts still to be done.  They are

4              Tim Carlson

22           Beckey/Brody

25           Paul Harvener

69           Dan Hollinger

424         Allison Hubel

508         Ben Burgum

There are some bits and pieces, mainly having to do with booms.

We also need to do spinnaker poles on all boats.  This will be quick and
easy because Marty is making a handy, dandy gauge that we'll just put the
poles in and it will be pass/fail.

We are gathering at 11 AM tomorrow and hope to clean it all up.  It is
doable.  We can be done with the big stuff by Labor Day.  WhooWee!!!

Ernest