[Sonar] Sonar North American Apparel - Action Needed

John Sligh jsligh at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 08:33:44 CDT 2011

Hey Sonar Sailors,

As you all know, we are getting excited about the Sonar North American Championship in late September.
Soon we will have the shirt images and prices on the North American website....so please keep your eyes peeled.

We will be selling: Agave Blue Polo shirts emblazoned with a North American 2011 logo
                           Short Sleeve Tech shirts with the NA logo on the chest and Compass Rose on the back
                           Long Sleeve Tech shirts with the same as above
                           Blue T's with NA logo on the chest and Compass Rose on the back
                           Cap with the NA logo

For now, we would really appreciate some idea of the numbers of items that will be sold. If you would kindly
email lizsligh at aol.com with what item you might be ordering and what sizes you would like....that would be very
helpful. This is not a binding decision, but we could use your help.

Many Thanks,
Liz and the NA shirt committee