[Sonar] Sonar NA Clothing (and now hats!) Purchases

Chandra Wobschall Millner cwobschallmillner at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 18:34:11 CDT 2011

Greetings,

For those of you that pre-ordered shirts you should have received an email
from Liz Sligh that contained information about how to pay for those
shirts.  If you are interested in purchasing additional shirts or if you have not yet had the opportunity to purchase shirts, you can do that at http://wyc.org/sonar/2011SonarNAs/NA2011Shopping.aspx.

We also wanted to let you know we have added Sonar NA hats to our list of
goods available for sale.  Two colors of hats will be offered: Black and Chrome, $16 each.  You can view the hats at:  http://wyc.org/sonar/2011SonarNAs/NA2011Shopping.aspx

Both
 Chandra Wobschall Millner and Sarah Olmsted will be at the yacht club
tomorrow and will take orders for hats, or additional shirts, burgees or
 flickers, and will accept cash or check payment (made out to Sonar
Fleet 5).  Payment by check or cash is preferred as it saves the Sonar fleet credit card processing fees.  All items will be delivered to you at regatta registration.

Happy Shopping!!
Your Sonar NA Shirt and Hat Committee