[Sonar] Sonar hardware question

Ernest Brody epbrody at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 05:09:16 CDT 2012

Is the one you have a Harken ball bearing block?  I complained to Harken that the aluminum sheave (that’s the version you should be using) was failing in the ball bearings.  They made some up with better bearings but I never used them because they were intended for the spinnaker halyard and 757 didn’t use one.  Talk to Rick at Harken and tell him what is happening.

Ernest